You know you’re in Sudan when…
1) “A connection has been established between your current IP address and a country sanctioned by the U.S. government.”
2) Driving on the wrong side of the highway is legal.
3) Being caught with pornography is punishable by forty lashes.
4) The best way to exchange currency is through a Yemini guy at the corner store.
5) Your’re credit cards are useless.
6) You’ve arrived via Mars Land Airlines and realize that the name perfectly suits the climate, geography, and isolation of the country.
7) After every shower there is a small supply of red sand at your feet.
8) Sweating profusely 24/7 is the norm.
9) You find sand in your butt crack and you haven’t even been to the beach.
Sudan is culturally and meteorologically intense, and thats exactly what makes it an amazing place to visit. If you’re in the area, I strongly suggest you hop on a Marsland flight and come see for your self. Just be sure to bring cash, and leave your alcohol and porn at home.
Good luck and safe travels