About The Runaway Guide
When I was 16 I ran away from home and explored the far reaches of Europe and the Middle East without a cent to my name.
It was a journey that opened my eyes to the world and changed my life. Not only that, I learned some great techniques to travel on the ultra cheap.
On this site I want to share with you my travel experiences, adventures, and advice so that you too may be prepared, empowered and inspired to create your own adventures.
The Runaway Guide is an alternative budget backpacking guide for the runaway in everyone.
Disclaimer: Due to the sometimes illegal nature of my guides, you are advised to read at your own risk. I assume no responsibility for any action that might be taken in my name or work.The Runaway Guide does not condone or encourage people under 18 to literally run away.
Facts About Me
2. I have never drank my own urine to survive.
3. I once ate an ant in Australia, it tasted like lemonade.
4. I speak Norwegian, French and Japanese.
5. My favorite foods are: Grays Papaya hot dogs, Turiellos pizza, In-N-Out DD animal style burgers, Chipotle burritos, and Okonomiyaki.
7. My favorite countries to visit are Guatemala & Malaysia.
9. My favorite motto: The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.
10. My life’s poem: I came and left like a passing train. A trip within a journey. A life like the others a life of its own. The life of Leif resides in the unknown.
To Contact me:
Connect with me on my Facebook page (quickest response) The Runaway Guide
Follow me on Google +, The Runaway Guide
E-mail me at TheRunawayGuide@yahoo.com
Fill out my Contact Form.
Follow me on Twitter @TheRunawayGuide
Follow my interests on Pinterest, therunawayguide
Check out my favorite sites on Stumble Upon TheRunawayGuide