There’s no doubt about it…trying to plan your next trip around-the-world or country conquest is hard! From endlessly saving money from your late night service jobs to the bible of information you want to read before you go, planning can be a bit of a slog. This of course means there may be some time between your backpacking trips which could, conversely, be a useful resource for another, popular holiday type – the all-inclusive. Now before you crucify me for even mentioning the word, let’s look at some of the potential benefits:
• You can budget everything upfront and not have to spend a penny in the resort while you are there
• Free drinks
• You can go for shorter periods of time often making travel arrangements with friends easier
• You can escape the winter blues for a while; particularly useful if you are trying to save over the colder months
• Free drinks (I may have mentioned that one already!)
• Short stays can also help give you travel inspiration for future backpacking by giving you a taste of a countries culture
So the all-inclusive holiday may not be the two-word demon you had previously thought, however, there-in the words lies a problem. Where do you start with so much choice now available and every fight and holiday operator competing for your attention? (and hard-earned money). Trying to plan and find your most perfect holiday destination can be greatly overwhelming. At the end of the day, you know what you like and you know what you want for you, and your friends, but being able to filter through and unearth your idealistic travel plans can be an uphill challenge.
The web now offers a number of useful interactive quizzes beyond the usual destinations guides and static travel brochures. During my online hunt I found one such all-inclusive holiday quiz by alpharooms.com that should help assist you in your all-inclusive search.
By answering simple questions, you’ll be able to give enough information in order for the generator to hunt out your perfect holiday destination. The multiple choice questions offered will find out how long you’d prefer to be on the plane, what you’re planning to pack in your suitcase first and even how hot you’d like your final destination to be. From here it can then suggest the most suitable places for you to travel to and open your eyes to places perhaps you’d never have even considered without it. Check it out below!